This page does not have a description.
Recipes in Season (0)
All Recipes (22)
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Chinese Cabbage Salad
Source: allrecipes.com (Entered by Closed Account)
Crunchy toasted ramen noodles, almonds, and sesame seeds perk up this easy and different salad made with napa cabbage.
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup white sugar
2 tbs wine vinegar
1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
1 3 oz pkg ramen noodles (without flavor packet) lightlyy crushed
1/4 cup slivered almonds
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1/2 head napa cabbage, chopped
1/2 bunch green onions, chopped
Step by Step Instructions
- In a bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, sugar, wine vinegar, and soy sauce until sugar has dissolved. Refrigerate the dressing while preparing the salad.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread the broken ramen noodles, almonds, and sesame seeds onto a baking sheet.
- Bake the ramen noodle mixture until lightly browned, about 15 minutes, stirring often. Watch carefully to prevent burning. Allow mixture to cool.
- Just before serving, mix together the napa cabbage and green onions with toasted ramen mixture in a salad bowl until thoroughly combined, toss with the dressing.
Comments added by fellow market members.